From Israel – the Holy Land
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
- 1 arrival Airport – Ben Gurion near Tel Aviv at. Transfer from airport-wide tour around Jerusalem – the holy city and gates.
- Day2 – Bethlehem – visit at Nativity Church, and the crypt where Jesus was born. Rota milk. Ein Karem – visit St. John, the Baptist church and visit the crypt where he was born “the greatest man born from a woman”, Mary. Visit Mt. Zion and the Assumption Church , Visiting mount Zion Tower and the tomb of the great King David. Visiting the Western Wall.
- Day 3 – We begin the pilgrimage by walking up to the Olives Mountain, visiting the monastery Eleanor, Fader Noster Church (Our Father), the Flavia Dominus Church (The Lord wept), the Nations Church (agony) Gethsemane – the church The garden tomb and Gethsemane cave. We will enter the city through St. Stephen’s Gate (Lions Gate) and will visit the house in which Mary lived in Antonia castle. We will walk by foot the Via Dolorosa route with the 14 stations. We will visit Calvary – Holy grave.
- Day 4 – Join Jerusalem-Jericho-travel free-the town of Jericho oldest city in the world: visit the church where we see the Greek Orthodox’s Mulberry of Zacchaeus and the Romanian Church. From Jericho we will continue to the Dead Sea – 400m., The lowest place in the world and we’ll get to the Qumran-(old center of the Essences) Dead Sea, short stop at the Cosmetic shop with the dead sea products. On our way back to the north we will go through in the Jordan Valley.
- Day 5 – Visiting at Cana, the Orthodox church, Visit the home of Simon Cana in Galilee, where the miracle occurred for turning water into wine. Nazareth – visit the Orthodox Church – St. Gabriel, where h is a painting of Mary made by the Morosano brothers at 1977. Visit the Church of the Annunciation – the largest church in the Middle East at “Kfar Naum” – City of God, and continue to Tabha where Jesus committed the wonder where multiplication of bread and two fishes 5. Mount of Blessing, visit the church..Optional, depending on time, Sail on the Jordan on a replica of “Jesus boat”, or visit Capris – shop of gold and diamonds at Tiberius .
- Day 6 – Leaving Tiberius and head to Mount Tabor-visiting the Orthodox Church, continue to HAIFA ranked, splendid Mediterranean port city, situated in a great golf at the foot of Mount Carmel, take look at the Bahia Temple cult, with terraced gardens beyond gardens of Versailles. On our way at the Mediterranean coat, we’ll visit CAESARIA – ancient Roman settlement of residence of the Holy Land stopping at Aqueduct .Deepness on time-entry in Tel Aviv-Jaffa, short tour of and continue to Ben Gurion airport.