Istanbul (1 Night), Cappadocia (2 Nights), Pamukkale (2 Nights), Kusadasi (1 Night), Istanbul (1 Night)
Detailed Day Wise Itinerary
- Day 1 Saturday Istanbul & Bosphorous Welcome to Istanbul. You will transferred to your hotel and at 13:00, we will have a short visit to the Egyptian Spice Bazaar, cruise along the European and Asian shores of the Bosphorous. Overnight Istanbul.
- Day 2 Sunday Ankara, Cappadocia After breakfast we drive towards the nation's capital, Ankara to visit Anitkabir, the Mausoleum of the famed Mustafa Ataturk before continuing on to the surreal landscape of Cappadocia. Overnight Cappadoci.
- Day 3 Monday Goreme, Underground City Today we tour the Goreme open-air museum, Pasabag and Uchisar castle and Kaymakli underground city. Photo opportunities are everywhere so have your cameras ready! Carpet weaving has long traditions in Turkey and at the carpet village we learn how the carpets are made by hand what determines their value. Tonight, don't miss the optional Turkish folklore evening featuring folklore and belly dancers... a night you won't forget! Overnight Cappadoci.
- Day 4 Tuesday Konya, Pamukkale Leaving Cappadocia we head south along the ancient Silk Road just as the ancient traders did. Along the way we visit Sultanhani Caravansary, before stopping at Konya to tour the Mevlana Museum. Overnight Pamukkale.
- Day 5 Wednesday Pamukkale, Aphrodisias Visit the ruins of Hierapolis, the Temple of Apollo, Necropolis, and stroll over the magnificent white calcium terraces of Pamukkale. We then drive to Aphrodisias, the famous city of Aphrodite. Overnight Pamukkal.
- Day 6 Thursday Ephesus Absorb yourself in history today with a guided tour of Ephesus and a visit to the Temple of Artemis. Feel the mystical atmosphere of the ancient city and theatre. This afternoon we will enjoy a display of locally handcrafted leather goods before driving to Kusadasi. Overnight Kusadasi
- Day 7 Friday Izmir to Istanbul Old City After breakfast you will be transferred to the airport for your morning flight to Istanbul. Upon arrival, tour the exotic city that spans both Europe and Asia visiting the Blue Mosque, the Aya Sofya, Topkapi Palace and the Hippodrome. (Optional Bosphorous By Night Dinner Cruise) Overnight Istanbul.
- Day 8 Saturday Istanbul Your day is free until your return transfer to the airport where your tour concludes.